Current as of this date
The complete list is here http://www.aduana.gob.ec/pro/for_travelers.action
TV up to 32″ and drones (New rules) highlights of the changes are below
The National Customs Service of Ecuador, Senae, presents a new Resolution on the General Procedure for the Departure of Baggage of Passengers and Crew that enter or leave the International Airports of Ecuador.
Personal effects are those goods that the passenger or family group carries with them because of their travel, provided that for their quantity or value can not be considered commercial and are easily transported.
According to this Resolution, in the list of personal effects have arisen a series of variations that are adjusted to the technological advances and necessities that the passengers maintain at present.
The most important changes in the list of personal effects are:
• A TV of up to 32 “, new or used.
• A drone of up to USD $ 500, new or used.
• Implements for seniors or persons with disabilities, for passengers or their relatives of fourth degree of consanguinity and second degree of affinity, in exclusive amounts of personal use.
• 4kg of food supplements.
• 3 different sports articles and / or their accessories.
• 2 musical accessories that are not with your main musical instrument.
• 2 video game consoles accessories.
• A desktop printer up to $ 300, new or used.
• Portable multimedia player and / or video / audio / video player, for home use, new and used.
Likewise, Passengers may also enter as personal effects a property or set of goods not specified in the listing, up to USD $ 500.
On the other hand, SENAE ordered that only passengers who carry taxable goods (those that exceed the quantity / value / measure of the list of personal effects or those that are not in that list) are obliged to fill out the Registration Form Customs (FRA), document that the airlines deliver to the passengers before their arrival in Ecuador.
The SENAE, with these new measures, seeks to provide greater ease to its users, so it invites citizens to use their official information channels. To know the complete list of personal effects, visit the website: www.aduana.gob.ec .